Positive PsychologySeptember 2, 2021 2022-06-24 14:49
“POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY IS THE SCIENTIFIC STUDY OF WHAT MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING”
Explore topics such as creativity, happiness, developing talents and strengths, adaptive power, and psychological well-being in the context of individuals, personal lives, health, education, enterprise, and society as a whole.
Develop skills in discovering and developing people’s assets and abilities in order to promote happiness and behavioral change.
Graduates of the Diploma in Positive Psychology agree that completing this high-quality program leads to unexpected, profound, and life-changing experiences. The Diploma provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to earn an Internationally recognized positive psychology credential. It is aimed at busy professionals looking to expand their knowledge as well as individuals looking for a new direction in their personal or professional lives. The course will teach you how to use positive psychology in your professional and personal life, based on research and best practices. You’ll obtain the knowledge and skills you need to improve your personal, professional, and communal well-being.
POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY COURSE OVERVIEW
Positive psychology is a scientific approach to studying human thoughts, feelings, and behavior, with a focus on strengths instead of weaknesses, building the good in life instead of repairing the bad, and taking the lives of average people up to “great” instead of focusing solely on moving those who are struggling up to “normal” (Peterson, 2008).
- Learn a variety of positive psychology activities, resources, and tactics that you can put to use right now to help people flourish.
- Increase your awareness and understanding of the human mind which will aid your ability to understand and help others.
- Learn about positive psychology, wellbeing, and neuroscience science, theory, and current research.
- Take part in dynamic personal development activities such as wellbeing inventory, strength tests, and gratitude.
- The course is adaptable and has been created to work around your hectic schedule.
- You will leave with practical tools that you may use right now to achieve quick results in both your own personal life and if you are working with vulnerable adults.
Implement Good New Habits and change the Bad Outdated bad Habits
Understand the Connection between Meditation, Happiness, Optimism, and Success
Learn and Apply in your life on a daily basis Seven Secrets of Habits and Happiness
Develop New Goal Setting Techniques while keeping your Happiness in Mind
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, STUDENTS WILL HAVE.COURSE BENEFITS
Positive psychology is concerned with positive life experiences and emotions, such as:
- Positive encounters (like happiness, joy, inspiration, and love).
- Positive emotions and characteristics (like gratitude, resilience, and compassion).
- Institutions that are beneficial (applying positive principles within entire organizations and institutions).
- Positive psychology considers subjects such as character strengths, optimism, life satisfaction, happiness, wellbeing, gratitude, compassion (including self-compassion), self-esteem and self-confidence, hope, and elevation as a field of study. These subjects are investigated in order to discover how to assist people in flourishing and living their best lives.
What is Positive Psychology?
- The History of Positive Psychology.
- A New Perspective on Human Behavior
- The relationship between happiness and success.
- What Determines Happiness
- The components of happiness
- Self-development exercise. Positive Belief Record;
The science of happiness and what makes life worth living.
- The relationship between habits and happiness
- The four types of habits
- Can habits be changed?
- Effective skills for altering your habits and transforming your life.
- Self-development exercise. Facing your fears.
The 3 pillars of positive psychology.
- Positive experiences, positive individual traits, and positive institutions.
- Understanding positive emotions.
- Positive Emotions and Joy
- Positive approaches to building cognitive, emotional, and character strengths across the lifespan.
- Self Development exercise. Gratitude Journal. Unit 4.
The PERMA model. Five facets of wellbeing.
- Human Flourishing: Strengths and Resilience
- What does it mean to flourish?
- building positive character and well-being,
- The concept of resilience
- Personal development exercise. “Pleasant Events Activity”
The Resilience Factor.
7 Essential Skills to Finding Your Inner Strength.
Flourishing with Others: Building Thriving Relationships.
Stress-related growth and “bouncing back”, learning and growing.
Mental toughness -Becoming a stronger person.
Positive reappraisal, Perseverance, and Self Efficacy.
Personal Development exercise. Write about a time that you were resilient in the past and about a time you might need to be resilient in the future.
Mindfulness & Flow.
Courage & Mindfulness
Psycho-physiological Underpinnings of Gratitude
What Neuroplasticity Has to Do With Positive Psychology?
Enhancing the good and positive schooling.
Personal Development exercise. Mindfulness -“Intention setting exercise”